Sinn UX GSG 9 Special Forces Tegiment
If it is good enough for the German Special Forces then chances are it should suit your needs as a professional as well. The UX model is the watch that was designed for use by the German Special Forces.
The GSG 9 Special Forces is waterproof to huge depths! The watch itself is made from special U-boat steel and is full with features and special Sinn technologies including anti-reflection, Sinn’s special oil filling, steel Tegimentation and temperature resistance from -20 to +60 degrees C. It has been developed for serious sports people and professional divers who require reliable, state-of-the-art instruments at their side.
This model features a fully tegimented case for added durability.
Tip: Looks great teamed with a silicon band and tegi-diver’s clasp or full tegimented metal bracelet.
Technical Data Model
Case material: U-boat steel, fully Tegimented
Band: Choose below
Base movement: High Grade Swiss Movement
Movement winding: Quartz chrono
Crystal: Sapphire – anti reflective on both sides
Case back: Solid steel, screw-down crown
Water pressure resistance: All depths
Case diameter: 44.0 mm
Watch height: 13.5 mm
Weigth without band: 105 g
- The world’s most exact quartz chronograph, exceding Swiss chronometre standard norms
- Divers’ turning ring
- Patented Tegiment surface hardness technology
- Special divers’ extendable band
- Special oil filling to eliminate mirroring
- Long lasting illumination indexes
- Long lasting battery functional down to -25 degrees. Every watch is tested from -20 to +60 degrees C
In conjunction with its instrument chronographs and watches, Sinn is renowned for its sports and diving watches. Sinn diving watches have lead the way in terms of technological advances for timepieces that must withstand rough and demanding conditions. Thanks to its HYDRO technology, Sinn produces anti-reflective diver’s watches that are totally condensation-free, made of stainless steel, and capable of reaching any possible diving depth. The HYDRO technology involves filling the watch case with a crystal clear oil that ensures the dial is legible from all angles, does not condense, and will not compress thus allowing it to withstand great water pressure from the outside. Other special features of Sinn water watches include:
- Gaskets made of highly elastic plastic that remain watertight regardless of pressure
- Scratch proof sapphire crystal, anti-reflective on both sides to ensure a clear view of the dial at all times
- Luminous numerals, coated with a special inactive, long-lasting luminous paint
- Magnetic field protection
- Adjustable bands (fully Tegimented stainless steel, titanium, silicone with Tegimented diver clasp or shark skin) to allow the watch to be worn over a wet or dry suit.
Sinn sport and diver’s watches surpass standard DIN norms for diving watches. In fact, they fulfill the prerequisites of DIN 8306 in which strict safety standards for diver’s watches are precisely and extensively established. Anyone serious about diving or extreme water sports should have the reliability and performance of a Sinn sport or diver’s watch by their side.
NB: on this model, the upgrade price listed for metal bracelet refers to the supplement for a Tegiment metal bracelet. Normal metal bracelet is the same price as a silicon band.
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.