If you are serious about diving then you should already be familiar with the range of specialty diving watches.
The U2 is water proof up to an unbelievable 2000m. It is packed with features and special Sinn technologies and is intended for serious sports people and professional divers who require reliable, state-of-the-art instruments.
Technical Data Model U2 (EZM5)
Case material: U-boat steel
Band: Choose below
Base movement: High Grade Swiss Movement
Movement winding: Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire – anti reflective on both sides
Case back: Solid steel, screw-down crown
Water pressure resistance: 200 bar / 2000 m
Case diameter: 44.0 mm
Watch height: 15.45 mm
- Water/pressure resistance tested by Germanische Lloyd, Hamburg
- Diver’s turning ring
- Patented Tegiment surface hardness technology
- Special diver’s extendable band
- Patented Argon gas filling to eliminate moisture
- Two time zones
- Long lasting illumination indexes
In conjunction with its instrument chronographs and watches, Sinn is renowned for its sports and diving watches. Sinn diving watches have lead the way in terms of technical advances for timepieces that must withstand rough and demanding conditions. Special features of Sinn water watches include:
- Gaskets made of highly elastic plastic that remain water tight regardless of pressure
- Scratch proof sapphire crystal, anti-reflective on both sides to ensure a clear view of the dial at all times
- Luminous numerals, coated with a special inactive, long-lasting luminous paint
- Magnetic field protection
- Adjustable bands (stainless steel, titanium, silicone or shark skin) to allow the watch to be worn over a wet or dry suit.
Sinn sport and diver’s watches surpass standard DIN norms for diving watches. In fact, they fulfil the prerequisites of DIN 8306 in which strict safety standards for diver’s watches are precisely and extensively established. Anyone serious about diving or extreme water sports should have the reliability and performance of a Sinn sport or diver’s watch by their side.
If a water depth of 1000m is not enough for you then perhaps 2000m would meet your requirements. The U2 is water resistant to an incredible 2000m. It is made of u-boat (submarine) steel, and features a tegimented steel hardened case, a non-losable turning bezel and non-reflective sapphire crystal. Furthermore, the U2 is made with Sinn’s Ar dehumidifying technology and filled with Sinn special oil to protect it from temperatures ranging from -45 to +80 degrees C. The model shown features a special steel band that can be fully adjusted to fit over a wet or dry suit if needed. Look the part, as a serious diver it has to be Sinn’s U2.
Please use the link below to configure your watch including
- band options
- special features
NB: This feature is not linked to the web shop – it will just provide additional technical information and visualisation of the available options! For ordering one or more of the available options with your watch, please use the checkboxes below or leave us a comment accompanying your order!
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.