Sinn 104 St I A FB – Facebook Group Edition
Model: 104.010 FB
Limited Edition – purchase limited to 1 per person
The first Sinn Facebook Group model as a 100-piece limited edition
Sinn fans take note because this one’s for you. In an exciting move, Sinn has released a striking limited edition of the much-loved 104 I A collection with some of the things that fans have been calling for over the years.
This edition is strictly limited to 100 pieces worldwide and retains the clearly structured look of the popular 104 model, designed for functionality. As with all 104 models the dial is easy to read in daylight as well as in dimly lit environments, features a date and day of the week (classic inclusions on Sinn pilot watches) and a rotating, minute ratcheting bezel.
The distinctive and elegant dial of 104 St Sa I A FACEBOOK GROUP is created by a special anthracite, electroplated technique which captures and reflects light nuances thanks to its soft grey finish. The sunburst decoration underscores the timeless elegance of this watch and adds an element of subtlety to the overall design.
Sapphire crystal is used on both for the case front and the transparent, exhibition case back. The captive, pilot’s bezel can be rotated in both directions with minute-step ratcheting and in accordance with aviation heritage, features a luminous triangular marker for orientation at 12 o’clock.
But now to what makes the FB edition just that little bit special…
- The stainless steel case has a matt bead-blasted finish (yes, we know… at last!)
- Sinn has added a pop of colour with an orange-tipped, luminous-filled second hand (so subtle, so cool!)
- They’ve selected a smooth, black calf band with matching orange stitching (a nice touch)
- There is a matt-H-link bracelet available for those who prefer the added comfort of steel.
- The Australian ‘fan pack’ comes with a Sinn baseball cap and a special Sinn band change tool to complete the set.
Whether you’re looking to invest in a collectable, declare your love for Sinn, or wear a stylish watch with heritage and light up your socials – this first edition Facebook Group piece is the one for you.
Model 104 St Sa I A FACEBOOK GROUP Technical Details
- High Grade Selitta SW 200
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Shock resistant as per DIN 8308
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, matt, bead-blasted finish
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Water-resistant as per DIN 8310
- Pressure resistant up to 20 bar (= 200 m water depth)
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
SINN Technologies / Special Features
- Captive bezel
Measurements & Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11.5 mm
- Weight without strap: 73 gramme
Dial & Hands
- Anthracite electroplated dial with sunburst decoration
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- Special orange-tipped second hand for FAN edition
- 2 years
- Sinn Baseball cap + Sinn band change tool
Smooth, black calf with orange contrast stitching
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.