A sophisticated and elegant timepiece
The timepieces from Sinn’s 556 series are characterised by striking lines, minimalistic displays and clear readability. The refinement continues in the fine satinised stainless steel cases with sapphire crystal case fronts and transparent, exhibition case backs made of sapphire crystal glass. Sophisticated dials with diamond-cut, rhodium-plated hands and appliqués complete the streamlined and understated look. Together these features make these sporty watches both distinctive and elegant.
Sinn’s 556 I Mother-of-Pearl S Edition, features a distinctive, black, mother-of-pearl dial. Mother-of-pearl is a natural product that makes each dial unique, giving each watch an individual character and ensuring no two pieces are identical. The depth of the dial contrasts strongly with the indices and hands that have the additional treatment of Superluminova for optimal readability. As with all 556 pieces this model is pressure-resistant to 20 bar (200m) and resistant to low pressure making the 556 I MOP S as reliable as it is attractive. This is a striking, everyday watch for someone who appreciates quality watchmaking and subtlety of design.
Our Tip: team this piece up with a soft grey leather or black cordovan band for a more dramatic effect.
- ETA 2824-2
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Shock resistant as per DIN 8308
- Satinised stainless steel
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Screw-down crown
- Meet the technical requirements for water resistance, as set out in standard DIN 8310 (200m)
- Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 38,5 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11 mm
- Weight without strap: 65 g
Dial and Hands
- Shimmering black mother-of-pearl dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years
Please use the link below to configure your watch including
- band options
- special features
NB: This feature is not linked to the web shop – it will just provide additional technical information and visualisation of the available options! For ordering one or more of the available options with your watch, please use the checkboxes below or leave us a comment accompanying your order!