The Diving Watch made of German Submarine Steel with blue dial.
- Blue electroplated dial
- Case and crown made of high-strength seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Pressure-resistant to 1,000 m diving depth (100 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Captive diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting
- Bezel with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Resistant to low pressure
Striking lines, minimalistic displays, and clear readability define the diving watches in the U1 series. A special feature of the U1 B is the blue electroplated dial.
The luminous white indices and hands provide a strong contrast to the blue dial, ensuring outstanding readability at all times. The distinctive colours of the U1 B are further emphasised by a blue silicone strap.
The case made of high-strength German Submarine Steel is extremely seawater-resistant and also possesses the highest level of non-magnetic properties. Hardened using TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant, the captive diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting is virtually impossible to detach by being knocked off.
DNV GL verifies and certifies the pressure resistance of the U1 B to a diving depth of 1,000 metres and its temperature resistance and functionality in accordance with the European diving device standards. Users of the U1 B can thus be assured that they are wearing a precise and reliable diving watch on their wrist.
If you require an extra level of abrasion resistance you may consider upgrading to a tegimented metal band on this model or the full tegi case model U1 B Tegiment – view this model here
Technical Data Model U1 B
Case material: U-boat steel
Band: Tegimented Metal Bracelet. No other band options
Base movement: High Grade Swiss Movement
Movement winding: Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire – anti-reflective on both sides
Case back: Solid steel, screw-down crown
Water pressure resistance: 100 bar / 1000 m
Case diameter: 44.0 mm
Watch height: 14.35 mm
In conjunction with its instrument chronographs and watches, Sinn is renowned for its sports and diving watches. Sinn diving watches have lead the way in terms of technological advances for timepieces that must withstand rough and demanding conditions. Special features of Sinn water watches include:
- Gaskets made of highly elastic plastic that remains watertight regardless of pressure
- Scratch proof sapphire crystal, anti-reflective on both sides to ensure a clear view of the dial at all times
- Luminous numerals, coated with a special inactive, long-lasting luminous paint
- Magnetic field protection
- Adjustable bands (stainless steel, titanium, silicon or shark skin)to allow the watch to be worn over a wet or dry suit.
Sinn sport and diver’s watches surpass standard DIN norms for diving watches. In fact, they fulfill the prerequisites of DIN 8306 in which strict safety standards for diver’s watches are precisely and extensively established. Anyone serious about diving or extreme watersports should have the reliability and performance of a Sinn sport or diver’s watch by their side.