The classic pilot watch with anthracite electroplated dial.
- Case made of polished stainless steel
- Sapphire crystal glass on both sides
- Pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Resistant to low pressure
This series has a clearly structured look which makes it easy to read the time, date and day of the week: these are classic pilot watches in the time-honoured SINN tradition. You can see why they are among the best-loved timepieces SINN produces, and now you can choose between a multitude of dial colours.
The 104 St Sa I A has a distinctive colouring, with its special anthracite electroplated dial. The sunburst decoration underscores the timeless elegance of this watch.
Sapphire crystal is used on both instrumental timepieces, for the crystal on the front and the transparent back. The pilot’s bezel can be rotated in both directions with minute-step ratcheting. It is captive in the polished stainless steel case and has a luminous triangular main marker.
Model 104 St Sa I A Technical Details
- High Grade Swiss Movement
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Shock resistant as per DIN 8308
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Water-resistant as per DIN 8310
- Pressure resistant up to 20 bar (= 200 m water depth)
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
SINN Technologies / Special Features
- Captive bezel
Measurements & Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11.5 mm
- Weight without strap: 73 gramme
Dial & Hands
- Anthracite electroplated dial with sunburst decoration
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.