Habring² Chrono Felix Salmon
Habring2’s Felix Chronograph is the sporty member of the Felix Family.
Housed in a neat 38.5mm polished stainless steel case, the wearability of this piece is exceptionally comfortable, even on slimmer wrists.
The dial colour variations and band options offer a level of customisation that allows you to mix and match looks to suit your taste without compromising Habring2’s streamlined design aesthetic. The generous sapphire, exhibition case back affords a wonderful view to the award-winning, in-house A11C calibre as an added highlight. The functionality of the monopusher chronograph is enhanced with hand refinements such as polished edges and decorative engravings.
For many reasons, not just its stunning movement and unique monopusher complication, Chrono-Felix is admired by watch lovers and style conscious people around the world. We love the Chrono-Fleix because it is simply a terrific timepiece of excellent value. What’s not to love!
Options: Send us an email to inquire about dial colours and options at email@example.com
Movement Habring² A11C-H1:
· Diameter 30 mm; height 6.5mm
· Hour and minute hands; small second at 9h
· Monopusher-chronograph with 30 minute-counter at 3h
· 28.800 alternates per hour (4Hz)
· Hand-wound with 48 hours’ power reserve
· Tangential screw fine adjustment
· Anti-magnetic escapement with a Carl Haas hairspring in chronometer quality
· KIF shock protection pursuant to DIN and NIHS
· 25 rubies
· Elaborately refined by hand with polished edges, decorative engravings, perlage, etc.
· 76 service-relevant single components (180 parts in total)
· Stainless steel, three-part, 38.5 mm diameter
· Waterproof to the depth equivalent of 30 metres
· Spherical sapphire crystal
· Double-sealed crown, sapphire crystal case back
· Consecutive engraved serial number between the lugs at 6 o’clock
Salmon-coloured granulated metal dial, polished steel hands