Sinn U50 S Mother-of-Pearl S
Sinn’s all-black, smaller diving watch
Sinn’s limited edition model from the popular U50 dive watch collection brings performance and unique looks to the table.
Each piece in the 500-piece limited edition is uniquely numbered and boasts a light-reflecting dial that creates an exciting interplay of colour and light. The iridescent finish is the result of the shimmering black mother-of-pearl on the dial – a special feature of this edition.
Incorporating mother-of-pearl into a diving watch seems only natural, given that they are united by the element of water. What’s more, mother-of-pearl is a naturally occurring product, lending a unique pattern and finish to each dial. The overall design is completed by the Black Hard Coating on the case, bezel and crown, which highlights the utilitarian form and minimalistic display.
Being a Sinn diver, this timepiece is also equipped with special technical features including case and crown made of high-strength German submarine steel and black-hard coated, full certification by German classification company DNV GL for performance and resistance to a diving depth of 500 metres (= 50 bar) and temperature resistance and functionality in accordance with the European diving equipment standards.
If you love Sinn’s dive collection and find the U50 dimensions suit your wrist well, then the limited edition may be the special piece in this collection that you’ve been waiting for.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
· Self-winding mechanism
· 25 bearing jewels
· 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
· Seconds stop function
· Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
· Case made of German Submarine Steel
· Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
· Case back screw-fastened
· Crown screwable
· Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
· Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 500 m diving depth (= 50 bar), certified by DNV GL
· According to the technical demands for the diving norm DIN 8306
· Tested based on European diving equipment standards EN 250 / EN14143, certified by DNV GL
· Low pressure resistant
· Hours, minutes, seconds
· Date display
· Diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
· Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
· Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
· Case diameter: 41 mm
· Band lug width: 20 mm
· Case thickness: 11.15 mm
· Weight without strap: 74 gramme
Dial and Hands
· Shimmering black mother-of-pearl dial
· Indices coated with luminescent colour
· Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.