Sinn 206 St Ar
The 206 St Ar is historically linked to the 203 St and 203 Ti Ar, in which Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology was first used in 1995. Fast forward several decades and Sinn has made many technological advancements in the field of horology. These new enhancements are incorporated into the 206 diving chronograph to deliver a highly functional piece of diving equipment that is as comfortable on land as it is in water.
Optimum readability is ensured via the contrast between the black dial and highly luminous numerals, as well as the steel ring which delineates time keeping from instrument reads/information delivered by the ratcheting bezel..
The original 203 St utilised screw-to-secure pushers but thanks to Sinn’s innovative D3-System, screwable push-pieces are no longer required for water tightness in the 206 St Ar. The new D3 system makes the chronograph functions easily accessible and easy to operate which is beneficial in the long run. So while the look of the pushers is the same, rest assured that the functionality has been upgraded. Another mainstay from its predecessors is the Argon gas filling and dehumidification technology which keep the movement and inner working moisture free and working reliably for longer.
Along with the upgrades in technology, the 206 St Ar has been given a new modern case size, upsizing from 41mm to 43mm for a more contemporary look without compromising wearer comfort or functionality. This is a great watch with classic appeal and modern technology to see you well into the future.
- High Grade Swiss Chronograph Calibre
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, polished / satinized
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Pressure-resistant up to 300 m diving depth (= 30 bar), certified by DNV GL
- According to the technical demands for the diving norm DIN 8306
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards EN 250 / EN14143 and certified by DNV GL
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
SINN Technologies / Special Features
- Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Push-pieces with D3-System
- Captive bezel
Measurements & Weight
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Band lug width: 22 mm
- Case thickness: 17 mm
- Weight without strap: 95 grams
Dial & Hands
- Electroplated black dial
- Numbers and indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 3 years
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.