Sinn 1739 St I 4N
Often it’s details that turn an extraordinary watch into something exceptional and the 1739 St I 4n is proof of this.
Sophisticated technical features on the inside are balanced with restrained design on the dial and case to deliver harmony and performance.
The automatic movement is finished to Sinn’s exacting standards and can be viewed via a generous, exhibition case back. The shimmering dial is made of electroplated silver to give the attractive sunburst finish. Excellent contrast for optimal legibility is achieved via stylishly arranged golden hands, and hand-applied indices.
This timelessly classic design incorporates elements from previous styles to retain tradition but also uses modern materials such as robust, domed sapphire crystal and high-grade stainless steel cases to ensure longevity. The 39mm diameter ensures a comfortable wear, even on slimmer wrists.
If you are in search of a timepiece that can be worn every day without missing a beat or losing its appeal, the 1739 St I 4N is definitely worth a closer look.
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Pressure-resistant up to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Crown with D3-System
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 39 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 9.1 mm
- Weight without strap: 52 gramme
Dial and Hands
- Silver electroplated dial with sunburst decoration
- Appliqués, meticulously attached by hand
- Gold plated hands and appliqués
- 2 years
Please use the link below to configure your watch including