Sinn 144 St S Anniversary II
Launched in 1974, model 144 is one of the most traditional and long-standing watches in Sinn’s range.
Due to its heritage, it seems only natural that when Sinn selected a model to mark its 60th Anniversary they looked to the 144 for inspiration.
The 144 St S Anniversary II is the special limited edition of 600 timepieces based on the form of the original 144. The anniversary model clearly demonstrates the timelessness of Sinn’s instrumental, technical watches as well as showcasing how Sinn is constantly developing its range to incorporate modern technologies. For example, the old 144 featured a black chrome-plated case with mineral glass and pressure-resistant to 5 bar but the 144 St S Anniversary II presents a whole lot more.
In fact, the 144 St S Anniversary II takes things to the next level in many respects. This timepiece is equipped with a wide range of technical features, it is resistant to low pressure, waterproof to 200m and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar. Sinn’s Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology has also been incorporated to ensure greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging. The bead-blasted surface of the stainless-steel case has also been hardened using Sinn’s TEGIMENT Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant. This type of technology forms the basis for the high-quality Black Hard Coating to add an extra layer of resilience. Timekeeping features and special functions such as a combined tachymeter and pulsometer scale have been retained in honour of its predecessor.
The prominent positioning and intuitive readability of the white counters for the stopwatch minutes and seconds give this anniversary edition a modern look, without forsaking its traditional feel. To pay tribute to Sinn’s anniversary, the number 60 of the pulsometer scale has been applied in orange-red daylight luminous paint as a subtle touch. The gentle curve of the case is achieved via its integrated lug/band system which gives a comfortable wear and seamless look on the wrist.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
· Concepto C99001
· Self-winding mechanism
· 25 bearing jewels
· 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
· Seconds stop function
· Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
· Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
· Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on the interior
· Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
· Case back screw-fastened
· Crown screwable
· Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
· Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
· Low pressure resistant
· Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
· Date display
· Day of the week display
· Tachymeter / Pulsometer scale
· Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
· Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
Dimensions and Weight
· Case diameter: 41 mm
· Band lug width: 20 mm
· Case thickness: 14.5 mm
· Weight without strap: 90 gramme
Dial and Hands
· Matte black dial
· Indices coated with luminescent colour
· Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
· Number 60 of the pulsometer scale with daylight luminous paint
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.