“Kleine Habring” blue dial Rhodium appliques
Specifically developed for finer wrists, at 36mm the Kleine Habring is the perfect choice for those who feel the well-known 42mm Habring²-case is too big for their wrist.
Designed and developed by renowned master watchmaker Richard Habring, the Kleine Habring delivers all the functionality and reliability of a Habring2 timepiece in a more compact case. Features include a small date window at 3 o’clock, balanced out with the small second sub dial at 9 o’clock. The striking blue dial contrasts well against the rhodium-plated steel hands and indices to create a very attractive timepiece with enduring charm.
- Exclusive manufactory movement based on the basic wheel train ETA 7750
- Movement diameter 30mm, movement height 5.1mm (A09MD)
- Case diameter 36mm
- Indication of hours, minutes, small seconds at 9 o’clock and date display at 3 o’clock
- Manually wound (A09MD)
- Triovis fine regulation system
- Escapement components in chronometer quality
- Shockprotected according DIN and NIHS
- 17 jewels (A09MD)
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 45 hours
- 67 (A09MD) maintenance relevant parts