Jumping Second Pilot Automatic black dial
The main characteristic of the basic version of second model in the history of Habring2 is its tidy and clear dial. All hands turn at the centre of the dial including the seconds hand. Whilst this doesn’t depict a speciality in watchmaking, it is the movement of the seconds hand that indicates the passing of time. This is not the familiar, more or less continuous pace but, in the true meaning of the words, a jumping pace. What is normally associated with quartz watches was in fact state-of-the-art long before their appearance, Jumping seconds were already realised in pocket watches in the 18th century.
Habring2’s Jumping Second timepieces form the centrepiece of the classic collection and perform to the company’s exacting standards in terms of functionality and aesthetics.
- Movement in-house A11S
- Automatically wound
- Case diameter 42mm (Pilot-style case)
- Indication of hours and minutes
- Inhouse-developed dead beat center seconds device
- Triovis regulation system
- Escapement parts in chronometer quality
- Shockprotected according DIN and NIHS
- 24 (A09S) jewels
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 48 hours
- 81 (A09S) maintenance relevant parts