Seize the day – every second counts!
Habring2’s Fouroyante is a true world premier: it represents the very first time in watch history that a jumping second has been combined with a flashing second on a standard time display watch.
Following years of development and trials, Maria & Richard Habring and their team succeeded in developing their own in-house calibre that was released mid-2015. The A11 calibre has subsequently replaced the preceding movements in all Habring2 timepieces to add a further level of distinction to each collection.
Because the Foudroyante is such a challenging complication to realise, it appeals particularly to those who appreciate watchmaking for its skill and technical accomplishment. Habring2’s Foudroyante is not only a technical achievement but also an attractive timepiece in itself. The dial provides adequate space for the flashing second display without impairing timekeeping functionality. The streamlined design carries through to the movement within that can be viewed clearly through the generous sapphire crystal case back.
This is a striking timepiece to add to a collection or enjoy on a daily basis for the horological achievement it represents. The combination of a silver dial and blue indices and hands gives this piece a fresh look of precision.
- In- house movement A11FM, manually wound
- diameter 30mm, height 6,9mm (7,9mm)
- 28,800 half oscillations per hour (4Hz)
- Indication of hours, minutes, patented dead beat center seconds device and “flashing seconds” (Foudroyante) at 9h
- Fine adjustment via tangential screw
- Amagnetic escapement with a Carl Haas balance spring in chronometer quality
- KIF shockproof pursuant to DIN and NIHS
- 24 jewels
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 45 hours
- Elaborately refined by hand with polished bevels, decorative grinding, perlage, etc.
- 77 maintenance relevant parts