Habring2 Foudroyante Felix Date
In our busy lives it has never been more important to stop and take stock. Seize the day, as they say, because every second counts! In an important horological step Habring2 has realised the combination of a jumping second completed with a flashing second. The foudroyante complication is a fascinating show to behold and can be viewed in all its glory on the dials of Habring2’s Foudroyante collection. Available in a selection of dial finishes with several hand options to complete the design, Habring2 presents the flashing second feature in a classic 42mm case size as well as the iconic 42mm Felix case with bevelled bezel edges.
If you love horology and enjoy the interaction with time you will be utterly fascinated the foudroyante, flashing second collection. The only question is what finish suits you best?
· A11FD (Foudroyante-Felix), manual (automatic wind available with slight price differential, details upon request)
· diameter 30mm, height 7,9mm
· 28,800 half oscillations per hour (4Hz)
· Indication of hours, minutes, patented dead beat centre seconds device and “flashing seconds” (Foudroyante) at 9h; pointer date indicator on outer dial
· Fine adjustment via tangential screw
· Amagnetic escapement with a Carl Haas balance spring in chronometer quality
· KIF shockproof pursuant to DIN and NIHS
· 23 or 27 (auto) jewels
· Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 45 hours
· Elaborately refined by hand with polished bevels, decorative grinding, perlage, etc.
· 77 maintenance relevant parts
· Foudroyante available in 42mm polished stainless steel case to specifications of Felix collection
– Silver grained dial with rose gold indices, numerals and hands with black printed date on outer dial an black second, pointer date and foudroyante hands