Dornblüth & Sohn 99.9 Power Reserve (GR) ST
Dornblueth & Sohn’s much-loved Centre Second timepiece has been enhanced with a power reserve gauge to add another level of functionality to this elegant classic.
By positioning the gauge in the lower part of the dial, clarity and legibility are retained. Two options for the indication system are available: a bar indicator creates a bolder statement or an arrow indicator delivers a more understated finish. The chance to further individualise your watch is possible by selecting from either a white or black dial.
Upgrades such as bespoke colour-matched ceramic dials and solid gold cases open the design options for you to fully customise your 99.9 Power Reserve to your exact requirements.
Dornblueth & Sohn’s 99.9 Power Reserve is a classic-looking, functional timepiece with the potential for you to make it your own or take it as it is, in all its German perfection.
This calibre is defined by the combination of a power reserve indicator and central second
• Cal. 99.9: diameter 37mm
• height 5.4mm
• 23 rubies
• central display of minutes and seconds
• power reserve 50 hours (+/- 5%)
• seconds stop
• 18,000 semi-oscillations per hour
• red gold-plated, grained three-quarter plate with yellow gold-plated engraving of manufactory name
• retracing ratchet • double sunburst finish on crown wheels
• Glucydur screw balance with Nivarox-1-spring
• swan-neck fine adjustment on the hand-engraved balance cock
• central seconds driven by eccentric second wheel
• intermediate wheel and seconds pinion below a separate bridge
• grained yellow gold seconds pinon bridge with bevelled edges and yellow gold individual serial number
• power reserve indicator by means of a specially developed bevel gear differential
• Polished / burnished steel, double screw union
• diameter: 42 mm
• height: 12.5 mm
• 1.6 mm sapphire crystal, slightly domed and anti-reflected inside
• screwed sapphire crystal exhibition case back
• oversized crown with embossed manufactory name
• central display of hours, minutes and seconds
• power reserve indicator on lower half of dial, (bar or arrow option). Dial material is engraved grained silver plated brass. Colour: white or black. Custom dials available as upgrade upon request.
Screws • flat polished, heat-blued with beveled edges
• steel, hand-polished and flame-blued by hand (or white for darker dial versions)
• hand-stitched leather
• stainless steel pin buckle (deployment clasp available as upgrade)
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.