Service & Warranty Repair Form
Please complete the service form with as much detail as you can so we can process your watch efficiently. You can either submit electronically via the online form below or print the form via the PDF form and include it with your watch when you send it to us (well packed in bubble wrap & no original box required- see shipping instructions).
Tips for shipping & information you need to know
1. To save on shipping costs, there is no need to send the original box,
To save on shipping costs, there is no need to send the original box, however, please ensure your watch is well-packed and protected with bubble wrap/similar padding.
Please send all warranty and services cases to:
Shop 5 / 2 Quamby Plc
NOOSA QLD 4567
2. We recommend shipping via Platinum Post or Express Post with signature on delivery or secure courier. So far we did not experience any lost items, however, you might consider extra insurance coverage as we, Define, will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items before your watch has arrived here!
Special instructions for warranty claims:
Your warranty is valid for two years from the date of purchase (Sinn 2-5 years depending on model).
Manufacturer’s warranty covers manufacturing defects during the guarantee period and does not include replacements or repairs of straps or buckles.
When claiming a repair under warranty, please forward your watch along with a copy of your warranty card (plus invoice copy if the watch has not been purchased in Australia)
General maintenance repairs and service information:
We recommend that you have your timepiece inspected every 3-4 years (or as shown in your manual if recommendation there is different) to perform routine maintenance of all mechanical parts by our authorised service centre.
For any hand deliveries to our Noosa boutique please ensure the PDF form below is completed and printed out to be handed over with your watch to ensure the fastest processing.
This is a general price guide only and may vary depending upon the service/repair issue and works required.
These prices relate to base models from the brands we import including: Sinn, Muehle, Tutima, Hanhart with minimum complications. They do not cover more exclusive brands a with bespoke or special complications and technical enhancements.
In these cases we will provide a quote for parts and labour depending upon the issue at the time.
Standard revision/maintenance service includes:
– disassemble movement, clean all parts and remove debris, replacement of wear parts (seal kits, crown, stem/tube) as required, complete lubrication and assembly, fine adjustments, pressure tests as required and full bench testing
– 3 hand watch $ 510
– 3-hand watch with gas filling and s-capsule additional $45
– Chronograph $ 625
– Chronograph with gas filling and s-capsule additional $45
Each service job incurs a one-off insured shipping cost or $35 to cover express, insured deliveries from Define to the service centre, back to Define, and back to customer
Please be aware that additional charges may be incurred if a watch has damage that requires parts/works other than the items covered in a standard revision. In these cases, quotes will be provided upfront. There may be a $40 redeemable charge for quote investigations.
Printable PDF form: Download Printable Form here
Online Submission form (below)