Sinn 103 St Classic 12
UPDATE – NOW SOLD OUT
NB: Last pieces were available as band pack only. This includes upgrade MB (either H-link or fine link) plus two leather bands.
No other model has closer ties to Sinn’s past than the 103 chronograph and the 103 Classic 12 limited edition pays homage this heritage.
Classic in every sense of the word, Sinn’s 103 pilot chronograph was the model that first acquainted Sinn with aviation.
Over the years it has evolved into a highly functional instrument watch that not only lives up to expectations but exceeds them in every sense.
To celebrate its 60th anniversary, Sinn has created the 103 Classic 12 limited edition of only 600 pieces. Designed with all of the features of a Sinn pilot chronograph this edition also features a ‘panda’ dial with contrasting sub dials and, for the first time on a 103 timepiece, a beautifully finished ceramic bezel inset.
The choice of ceramic is based on its outstanding hardness, enhanced scratch resistance and clean finish. The captive bezel features a twelve-hour scale to display a second-time zone if required. The clearly engraved numerals are filled with a chamois colour that matches the sub-dials and the rhodium-plated, applied indices are filled with luminous material as are the hour, minute and stopwatch second hands.
The 41mm polished stainless steel case sits well on most wrist sizes and the crown and pushers have side protection to guard against accidental deployment.
The 103 Classic 12 edition is waterproof and pressure-resistant up to 20 bar (200m), resistant to low pressure and equipped with Ar Dehumidifying Technology for enhanced functional reliability and freedom from fogging.
To mark the special anniversary, the edge of the glass back features the limited-edition number as well as the engravings ‘1961-2021’ and ‘60 Jahre’.
This limited edition comes in a special collectors box with a dark green wild boar leather band and an additional black, croc-print cowhide leather band, pins and band change tool. Last pieces are being sold as a full band pack with either a fine link or h-link metal band and tools as upgrade.
LAST PIECES WORLDWIDE… Secure your piece of Sinn’s timeline with one of the 103 Classic 12 Limited Edition pieces.
Limited to 600 pieces
• SW 510
• Self-winding mechanism
• 27 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, polished
• Sapphire crystal in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Push-pieces screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
• Date display
• Bezel with 12-hour ratcheting and ceramic insert
• Second time zone on a 12-hour basis
• Captive bezel
• Ar Dehumidifying Technology for enhanced functional reliability and freedom from fogging
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 41 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 17 mm
• Weight without strap: 88 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Black electroplated dial with sunburst decoration
• Attached appliqués coated with luminescent colour
• Hour, minute and stop watch second hand coated with luminescent colour
• 3 years
NB: Small parts and movement components may vary depending upon construction parameters.