The port, shipping and navigation: A fine Hanseatic timepiece of great tradition
The beautiful and pure Hentschel H2 made from stainless steel has the typical Hamburg Chronometer dial with the “red 12” and thermally blued hands under a domed sapphire crystal – handmade in Hamburg. A classy extra: The engraved longitude and latitude of the port of Hamburg on the side of the case. Individual engraving (e.g. place of birth of the owner) is possible on request.
Aesthetic proportions, a clear-cut design and a matter-of-fact style – this was the main objective for the developement of the H2 Harbour Master.
Handmade in Hamburg – with passion, creativity and perfection.
- extra thin and robust case made from stainless steel
- case diameter Ø 38,5 mm
- double anti reflective coated, domed sapphire crystal
- sapphire crystal “port-hole” display back
- creme-coloured brushed dial with “red 12”
- thermally blued hands and small seconds indication
- caliber: manually wound hand finished in-house movement · power reserve approx. 37 hours
- 5 ATM waterresistant
- watch back with “HAFENMEISTER“ engraving and serial number
- coordinates of the “Deutsche Seewarte” (German Naval Institute) in the port of Hamburg on side of case
- individual engraving on request
- water resistant leatherstrap with natural rubber lining and integrated quick-change-system, deployment clasp
- box, leather travel case, voucher for first service after about five years
H2 Harbour Master with manually wound in-house movement HUW 1130 S
Elaborately hand finished movement with typical small seconds indication.
Completely redesigned on the basis of the long-standing AS 1130 hand-applied, hand-winding calibre. The work bridges have been redesigned and are now reminiscent of the aesthetics of the pocket watch caliber of the early 20th century. The swan neck fine adjustment makes it possible to precisely regulate the accuracy of the gait. All clockwork components have been optimised in terms of design, the focus being on a wear reduction and thus on the durability of the gears and the vibration system. Hentschel’s new manufactory caliber HUW 1130 S sets new technical standards by combining robustness with precision.