If you have ever dreamed of owning a tourbillon – now is your chance!
The team at Habring2 has successfully created a robust, precise and endearing timepiece with a tourbillion complication at its heart.
The Tourbillion 3D from Habring2 sets itself apart from classic constructions via its anti-magnetic copper beryllium tourbillion carriage, and the “flying” bearing of the filigree carriage. Both developments establish new standards in tourbillion performance and design.
Whilst flying bearings (also known as cantilevered or one-sided bearings) were traditionally technically delicate and vulnerable, the micro ball bearing at the heart of the Habring2 Tourbillion 3D is highly resistant against vibrations and shocks, making it more stable and robust enough for every day use.
The 3D Tourbillon features:
- an in-house flying tourbillon developed and built by Richard Habring
- steel case
- Case diameter 42mm
- offset/stepped dial in stainless steel attributing to the 3D effect
- stunning and sleek hand-ennobling on case back
- robust and extremely precise timepiece designed for everyday wear if desired
- superb value for money and excellent investment potential
- Available in a massive white gold case as an upgrade.
Please contact Peter for additional information and/or expressions of interest.