Time Date Pilot Manual black dial
Habring2’s classic small second timepiece with date window is a much-loved favourite amongst watch enthusiasts. Offering the typical clarity of a Habring2 timepiece as well as the added features of a small second sub dial and window date display, the Time-Date is a robust and practical everyday watch that adheres to the highest watchmaking standards.
Featuring Habring2’s in-house A11D calibre this piece represents excellent value for money considering it is a proprietary movement produced in limited numbers.
The understated dial is open and easy to read and the clean lines of the movement are clearly visible through the sapphire crystal exhibition case back. This piece makes an excellent addition to any serious collection.
- Movement in-house A11D manual calibre
- Case diameter 42mm
- Brush polished steel case, pilot-style
- Indication of hours, minutes and small seconds, date display at 3h
- Triovis regulation system
- Escapement parts in chronometer quality
- Shockprotected according DIN and NIHS
- 24 jewels (A09D)
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 48 hours
- 64 (A09D) maintenance relevant parts