Habring2 Jumping Second Pilot White
The main characteristic of Habring2’s Jumping Second collection is its tidy, clear dial. All hands, including the second hand, are centred on the dial. Whilst this doesn’t depict a speciality in watchmaking, it does allow clear tracking of the seconds hand to mark the passing of time. In this collection Habring2 has opted to highlight the passage of time with a jumping second rather than the more common creeping second. The jumping second feature was realised in pocket watches in the 18th century and has continued to be a source of enjoyment for watch enthusiasts to this day.
Habring2’s Jumping Second timepieces form the centrepiece of the classic collection and perform to the company’s exacting standards in terms of functionality and aesthetics. Available in a variety of dial colours and finishes this is an elegant and timeless piece for lovers of time.
The clean, fresh look of the Jumping Second Silver lends itself to daytime or evening wear, transcending both effortlessly.
· Movement in-house A11S
· Automatically wound
· Case diameter 42mm (Pilot-style case), polished, satinised stainless steel
· Indication of hours and minutes, batons and hands filled with luminous material
· Inhouse-developed dead beat center seconds device
· Triovis regulation system
· Escapement parts in chronometer quality
· Shockprotected according DIN and NIHS
· 24 (A09S) jewels
· Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 48 hours
· 81 (A09S) maintenance relevant parts
· Silver-white galvanised dial, steel batons, numerals and hands filled with luminous material, black printed second scale and polished black second hand