Jumping Second Pilot Automatic blue dial
The main characteristic of the Habring2 Jumping Second is its tidy and clear dial design. The hour, minute and second hands are centred for a balanced effect. Whilst this ‘centre second’ feature doesn’t represent a speciality in watchmaking, it is the movement of the seconds hand that creates uniqueness. In this case, the second hand does not move in the familiar, continuous pace but rather at a jumping pace. The jumping second feature, normally associated with quartz watches, was in fact state-of-the-art long before their appearance. Jumping second hands were already realised in pocket watches in the 18th century. In this sense, Habring2’s Jumping Second timepiece pays homage to the traditions of fine watchmaking by coupling craftsmanship with contemporary design.
This piece is one of the last timepieces to feature Habring2’s stunning blue dial. The overall design has been further accented by the addition of a striking yellow second hand for contrast and legibility. The matching blue textile band with contrast yellow stitching creates a very fresh, sporty edge. Classic band options are also available.
- Movement in-house A11S
- Automatic wind
- Case diameter 42mm, matt polished stainless steel (Pilot case)
- Indication of hours and minutes with centred second hand in yellow
- Inhouse-developed dead beat center seconds device
- Triovis regulation system
- Escapement parts in chronometer quality
- Shockprotected according DIN and NIHS
- 24 (A09S) jewels
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 48 hours
- 81 (A09S) maintenance relevant parts