If you have ever wanted to own a tourbillon now might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
This Habring2 3D Tourbillon features:
- an in-house flying tourbillon developed and built by Richard Habring
- solid 18ct white gold case
- Case diameter 42mm
- offset/stepped dial in silver and rose gold attributing to the 3D effect
- stunning and sleek hand-ennobling on case back
- robust and extremely precise timepiece designed for everyday wear if desired
- superb value for money and excellent investment potential
- RRP $57,500
One of a kind in white gold. Please contact Peter for additional information and/or expressions of interest.
The Tourbillion 3D from Habring2 sets itself apart from classic constructions above all through its anti-magnetic copper beryllium tourbillion carriage, an also through the “flying” bearing of the filigree carriage which sets new standards in tourbillion design. Whilst flying bearings (this is the watchmaker`s term for a cantilevered or one-sided bearing) were more technically delicate and vulnerable in the past, the micro ball bearing which serves the Habring2 Tourbillion 3D, is highly resistant against vibrations and shocks. This is what makes the art of watchmaking robust and suitable for every day use.