Doppel 3 grey dial
Whilst the Doppel 2.0 was the logical further development of the original Doppel from the year 1992, the Doppel 3 takes things a step further and is even closer to its roots, namely the sports stopwatches of the 1960s thanks to its single pusher functionality.
The Doppel 3’s operation is reduced to just one button for the chronographs start-stop-zero functions and, as such, it bridges the gap to the pocket watches with timing functions and rattrapante that were the benchmark in the pre-electronic age.
The sunburst grey dial with silver coloured sub-dials and appliqués ensure ease of legibility. The contrasting red second hand adds a pop of colour that lends a sporty edge to this stunning chronograph that not only looks and wears well but also performs admirably in line with the high standards at Habring2.
- Mechanical manual winding wrist watch
- Movement: calibre A11R
- Case diameter 42mm
- Hour, minute display, small running seconds hand
- Stop-seconds hand and 30-minute counter, split-seconds hand
- Triovis fine adjustment
- Escapement parts in chronometer quality
- Shock-proof in accordance with DIN and NIHS
- 23 rubies
- 48-hour power reserve when fully wound
- 101 service-relevant individual components