Cos-Felix is a stunning timepiece which incorporates the best of Habring2’s know-how and watchmaking skill.
The Crown Operation System or COS is Habring²’s exclusive, patented, chronograph technology. In simple terms, it enables a chronograph to be operated without pushers, buttons or other setting devices. All stop/start, chronograph functions are operated via the crown. Habring2’s ingenious system enables simple one-touch operation via the crown which need only be turned around against easily felt resistances to perform classic chronograph functions. This piece is built around Habring2’s in-house A11 calibre, enhanced with the COS system.
The result is a ground-breaking piece of horological technology presented in a sleek case with minimal distraction from pushers and external buttons. Once again Habring2 has managed to reduce the complicated to something seemingly simple – pure genius, pure pleasure.ng pleasure.
- Mechanical – options for hand wound or automatically wound
- In-house movement calibre A11COS
- Patented crown-operation-system (COS) for operating the chronograph function by turning the crown
- Indication of hours and minutes, small seconds at 9h, chronograph-function with indication of seconds from the center and 30-minutes counter at 3h
- KIF shock-absorber according DIN and NIHS
- 25 jewels (hand-wound version) and 29 jewels (automatic version)
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 48 hours
- 84 (hand-wound version) or 89 (automatic version) maintenance relevant parts
- Stainless steel case with 42mm Diameter (upgrade to Titanium case available on request)
- Rose gold/copper dial with stainless steel hands (other options available upon request)
- Brown tone-in-tone calf leather band (other options available upon request)