Chrono COS automatic enamel white dial
The Crown Operation System, short COS stands for Habring²’s exclusive patented world novelty. It means a Chronograph which is operable completely without pushers, buttons or other operating devices. In order to activate the classic stop-function the well known and well tried crown is sufficient – the crown only needs to be turned around against easily felt resistances.
The simplified, yet technically challenging movement is well-matched to the streamlined dial design that affords uncluttered legibility and elegant lines. The combination of a pristine white enamel dial and navy numerals, hands and indices is fresh and clean affording this piece an almost nautical look.
Habring2’s Chrono COS is perfect for those who love chronograph functionality but prefer the less busy case/pusher system of a standard centre second watch. Richard Habring and his team have once again managed to make the difficult look easy!
- Automatically wound
- Movement calibre A08COS
- Case diameter 42mm
- Patented crown-operation-system (COS) for operating the chronograph function by turning the crown
- Limited quantity
- Indication of hours, minutes and small seconds at 9h
- Chronograph-function with indication of seconds from the center and 30-minutes counter at 3h
- Shockprotected according DIN and NIHS
- 25 jewels (automatically wound)
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 48 hours
- 89 (automatic) maintenance relevant parts