Why shop with Define Watches?
Define Watches is the official stockist for all of the watch brands listed on our website. Established in Australia in 2008, Define Watches is one of the world’s leading retailers of independent German, Swiss and Austrian watch brands. Owned and run by Peter Petzold and Lydia Dalle Nogare, Define Watches is dedicated to providing high quality, unique watches that represent value for money and individual style.
Having worked with most major Swiss and German watch brands across a variety of projects, Peter & Lydia bring over 30 years of horological experience to share with their customers. Define watches prides itself on having one of the most customer-friendly, efficient shopping systems online.
Personalised communication is available at every stage to advise and support customers from the point of inquiry to the moment they fasten their dream watch onto their wrist and beyond. Ongoing service and warranty cases are handled efficiently, in Australia at Define’s Service Centre and this is just another point of difference between cheap online retailers and serious watch experts like Define Watches. And if you’re still not convinced you can visit our boutique in Noosa and see for yourself that we are here for you and, like you, we love watches too.
Define Watches’ Price Promise
We don’t want you to choose between the best price and the best service. That’s why we keep our prices in-line with our manufacturers’ direct prices, that’s right no retailer markups! In addition to always having competitive prices, we will also price match every product we sell against any ACCREDITED retailer. Just supply us with the product you’re interested in and a written, personalised quote of the price you’ve found it at and we’ll do the rest!
Just make sure you’ve got this information on hand:
- The product number and exact specification (including band & clasp option). The product must be identical (e.g., colour, style, model) and in stock at the competitor. You should also account for Australian GST and any shipping and handling costs.
- A written, dated, personalised quote with the price you’ve seen it listed at.
- The website address of the retailer.
Please note: we can only match against genuine accredited stockists whose prices include Australian GST and any related shipping and handling fees.
- We work hard to price check our products regularly to ensure we always bring you the best value
- We only match against official, accredited retailers whose prices include Australian GST & relevant costs of delivery/import.
- When purchasing from international sites, e.g., in the UK, Asia or United States, you should consider that you must pay customs duty and import tax on top of the watch price.
- We do not match second-hand goods or grey market imports.
- We do not match auction or marketplace retailers.
- We take into account any delivery/handling charges that are applicable.
- Price match vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes.
- We reserve the right to decline a price match at our discretion.
See for yourself!
Submit a price match today and let our dedicated Customer Support Team take care of the rest. After all… a fair deal is a win-win for everyone.